- Are they a licensed company?
- How long have they been in business?
Family Owned & Operated Since 1987
- Can they provide you with references?
- Do they ask for money up front?
NO; payment is due upon completion
- Do they have an official place of business?
YES; four locations:
- 5451 Warehouse Way, Suite 105,
- Satellite locations in Rio Vista, Livermore, and Solano County.
- Do they sub out any work?
We use our own painters and carry workers compensation with Navigators Insurance Company policy #WC0688224
- Do they offer a guarantee?
YES, Basic 5-year warranty, Extended 10-year warranty, and New lifetime warranty (ask for details)
- Do you trust them at your home?
We are and have been trusted throughout California since 1987.
- Do they stay on schedule?
YES; we work on your home from start to finish (weather permitting).
- Do they prep and paint on the same day?
NO; it is very important to prep your house at least one day prior to painting,
do to the fact it takes time for the house to dry prior to applying paint.