Pre Paint Preparation
We understand just how stressful home improvements can
be. Our very informative checklist will help prepare your house and you for a successful
painting experience. Also view our frequently asked questions for additional help.
At Stringfellow Family Painting, our number one goal is to provide you with a top quality paint job at a
great value. As you are aware, painting your home is no small task. The following
checklist will help us perform our services with optimal performance and minimal
inconvenience to you.
- Turn off sprinklers one day before preparation. You may resume using your sprinklers
one day after painting.
- Move any vehicles, boats, RV's, etc... to insure access to home.
- Close all windows during preparation and painting.
- Arrange for pet care during preparation and painting.
- Move all small objects and decorations prior to painting.
- Provide access for all doors that are to be painted.
- Trim back plants, shrubs and trees that are next to or touching parts of the building
that will be painted.
On the day of painting, our foreman will go over any questions you may have and
arrange a time for you to inspect the paint job.
Upon completion of the paint job there are several options for payment:
- Personal Check
- Cashiers Check
- Credit Cards* (Visa, Master Card, and American Express)
We want to thank you for using SFP for your painting needs.
* A 5% service charge will be added for all credit card purchases.